Stainless Steel, 1 HPModel: JCR-1016P
The self-priming stainless steel 1 HP Pedrollo jet pump is ideal for lifting water up to 25 feet. It is capable of producing 22 Gallons per minute, and can reach a maximum head of 187 feet (79 psi).
- 1 HP
- 115 or 230 Volts (Must specify when ordering)
- Single Phase
- 60 HZ
Installation and Application
- JCR self-priming pumps are designed for suction lifts and can be positioned above the water source, including all applications with air entrained in the water.
- These pumps are suitable for pumping clean water and fluids which are not chemically aggressive to the pump components even in the presence of entrapped air in the fluid being pumped.
- The pumps are extremely reliable, light, economical, and simple to use. They have many uses in domestic applications, in particular the automatic distribution of water from small and medium surge tanks, for watering gardens, etc�
- These pumps should be installed in a covered area, protected against weather. N.B.
- It is always advisable to install a foot valve or a non return valve on the suction opening.
This pump is available in either 115 volts or 230 volts. Please specify when ordering.
- Pump comes with pressure gauge and Square D pressure switch. Both already attached and ready for operation
- SUCTION AND DISCHARGE: 1 1/4” x 1”
- PUMP BODY: Stainless steel.
- EJECTOR UNION: “General Electric” Noryl� technopolymer (approved for drinking water).
- IMPELLER: Centrifugal radial flow in “General Electric” Noryl� technopolymer (approved for drinking water).
- MOTOR SHAFT: Stainless steel.
- MECHANICAL SEAL: Ceramic and graphite.
- MOTOR: The pumps are coupled to a high efficiency Pedrollo induction motor of suitable size, which is quiet, closed and externally ventilated, suitable for continuous duty.
- The thermal cutout relay (motor protector) is incorporated in all single phase motors.