4 Inch Sand-Resistant Submersible Pump with Franklin Motor and Control Box, 1.5 HP, 3-Wire with a ground, Single Phase, 230 Volt, Model 4SR25G-15HYDModel: 4SR25G-15HYD
The 4 inch, 1.5 HP, 230 volt, single phase Pedrollo submersible pump, with Franklin Electric motor, is capable of producing 32 GPM and a dynamic head of 298 feet, making it suitable for domestic, civil, and industrial applications.
- 4 Inch * 1.5 HP * 230 Volt * Single Phase * 60 Hertz * 3 Wire with a ground
Pump Installation and Application
- The pump’s high performance and dependability make it suitable for use in domestic, civil, and industrial fields, for the automatic distribution of water, working in conjunction with surge tanks, for irrigating gardens in general, for washing and pressure-boosting systems, for fire-fighting purposes, etc.
- 4SR pumps can be installed in wells with a diameter of no less than 4. The pump is lowered into the well by means of the delivery pipe until it is completely submerged (min. 2 feet, and at least 3 feet from the bottom of the well) even when working, as pump operation will cause the level of the liquid in the well to fall. The pump can be installed either vertically or horizontally; when installed vertically in a well, it is advisable to secure the pump by using a stainless steel or nylon cable connected to the special holes provided on the discharge head.
- The exclusive water end patented design, thanks to the combination of the front housing with the axial movement of the impellers, guarantees the pump against damage caused by sand, including seizure.
- Flow rate up to 32 US g.p.m.
- Dynamic head up to 298 feet (90 m)
- 4” SUBMERSIBLE MOTORS: Water filled “Franklin Electric” motor.
- 1 1/4” NPT thread discharge head and motor bracket in 304 stainless steel or brass.
- Lexan “General Electric” technopolymer IMPELLERS.
- Noryl GFN2 technopolymer DIFFUSERS.
- 304 stainless steel BOWL.
- 304 stainless steel EXTERNAL SLEEVE.
- 304 stainless steel PUMP SHAFT.
- AISI 304 stainless steel BOLTS & SCREWS.
- 304 stainless steel FILTER.
- 304 stainless steel CABLE GUARD.
- 316L stainless steel TRANSMISSION COUPLING.
- 304 stainless steel CHECK VALVE enables the weight of the column of water to be dispersed without stress to the impellers and diffusers, thus ensuring long pump life.
- Includes standard 5 feet submersible supply cable.
- Compatible Franklin Electric control box included.
- In order to ensure the safety of your product, pump and motor will be shipped disassembled with all the necessary accessories for assembly