Return and Warranty Policy
Returns on items not wanted at time of delivery
- Products may be returned within 30 days of receiving them. Products must be new, unused, in the original box, and containing all literature. Failure to adhere to this will not allow you to return your product.
- Certain products may be subjet to a 20% restocking fee charged.
- There are no refunds on shipping and handling charges.
- We will not accept returns on specialty items that received a specific quote.
Returns on wrong orders
- If upon receiving your item, you realize you made in error in ordering, please notify us within 14 days of receiving the item. Tell us which product you meant to order and we will issue an RGA with shipping instructions. Once we receive the item, we will gladly ship your newly requested item.
- Swaps on customer wrong orders are only allowed once per customer per original order (not once per item). If a customer wishes to swap the item again, a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
Return because of shipping damage
- Please refuse any package that appears damaged, and notify the carrier as to the reason for the refusal.
- If upon opening the package, you realize it has been damaged, please contact us immediately by e-mail at email@example.com, within 5 days of signing for the package. We will issue you an RGA along with information on when the product will be picked up.
- As soon as we receive the product, we will ship you out a replacement.
If we shipped the wrong product
- If we made a mistake and shipped you the wrong item, please notify us within 5 days of signing for the item.
- We will then ship you out your correct order, with instructions on how to return your item.
Defective products and Warranty information
- If your product appears defective or does not work to specifications, please notify us within 30 days of receiving the product, and a technician will attempt to help.
- After 30 days, Florida Pump Service will defer all defects and procedures to the manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty information can be found within the literature that came with your pump.
- If you believe your product has a defect that is covered under manufacturer warranty, please contact us immediately. We will give you information on where to ship the pump. Once we receive the pump, we will inspect it for damages and determine if it is covered under warranty. If it is covered under warranty we will send you a new pump. Please allow 2-4 weeks for warranty insection. If you are in need of a replacement pump immediately, you can purchase a new pump (freight included). If you the pump being examined for warranty is covered under warranty, then you will be refunded for the replacement pump. If it is not covered under warranty, then you will not be refunded for the replacement pump.