Goulds J10S 1 HP Shallow Well Jet Pump
Call for pricing
The Goulds JS+ Series pump provides excellent performance with good pressure for wells up to 25’ deep. Great for homes, farms, and irrigation.
- Shallow Well Application
- 1 HP
- Pipe connections:
- 1¼” NPT suction
- 1″ NPT discharge
- Pressure switch:
- AS4 preset (30-50 PSI).
- NEMA standard.
- 60 Hz.
- 115/230 V capacitor start.
- Single phase.
- 3500 RPM.
- Built-in overload with automatic reset.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end.
- UL778 listed.
- Maximum temperature: 140°F.
- Compact: Design has an integral shallow well adapter built into the casing, which eliminates the need for a separate shallow well adapter.
- Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing piping.
- Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
- Nozzle clean out plug in pump case.
- Corrosion resistant, engineered plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium O-ring design fittings need only be hand tight to seal.
- Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl® is corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Diffuser (Guidevane): Bolt down diffuser provides positive alignment with impeller. Diffuser has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions. F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Tubing and Fittings: F.D.A. compliant engineered plastic is corrosion and U.V. resistant.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
- Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on.
- Protected Mechanical Seal: Special diaphragm design retains water in the casing at all times to ensure the mechanical seal can never run dry.
- Excellent Air Handling Ability: After initial priming the pump has the ability to re-prime itself even when air gets into the system. Pumping resumes once the water level rises above the foot valve.
There are no reviews yet.