Grundfos 15 GPM, 3/4 HP, 2-Wire, 3″ Submersible Pump and Motor
Call for pricing
The Grundfos SQ 3″ submersible pumps offer a wide performance range, making it easy to find a model that will suit your individual requirements.
The SQ is a compact, 3″ multistage centrifugal pump that can be installed in a borehole no larger than the pump itself. With their built-in electronics, SQ pumps are very easy to install and operate. They guarantee a reliable water supply at all times.
- Model Number: 15SQ07-180 (96160149)
- ¾ HP
- Discharge 1 1/4”
- 200-240 V
- 60 Hz
- 7.8 Amps
- Single Phase
- 2 Wire with a Ground
SQ/SQE pumps are suitable for both continuous and intermittent operation for a variety of applications:
- Ground water supply – private housing, small waterworks, small irrigation systems
- Liquid transfer in tanks
- Pressure boosting
- Environmental applications – remedial pumping or sampling
- Garages and petrol stations.
- Dry-running protection
- Permanent magnet motor with high efficiency
- Wear resistance from floating impellers
- Protection against upthrust
- High flow velocity
- Soft-starts reduce wear on motor
- Over- and under-voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Over-temperature protection.
Additional features of the SQE
- Variable motor speed controls (with connection to the CU 301)
- Connection to the CU 301 for two-way communication.
There are no reviews yet.