Myers QP10, 1 HP Quick Prime Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
Call for pricing
The Quick Prime self-priming centrifugal pump is designed for demanding jobs where a lot of water is required over a long period of time. For lawn and garden sprinkling, car washing, or other big cleaning and maintenance jobs, it’s built for one purpose only – continuous high performance service.
- Lawn and Garden Sprinkling
- 1 HP
- Suction: 1 1/2”
- Discharge 1 1/2”
- Voltage: Dual Voltage 115/230 (Comes set on 230 volt)
- Single Phase
- Ruggedly Built – To meet the demands for long, hard continuous service without over-working or overloading the motor.
- Manufactured – To precise performance specifications.
- Impellers – Corrosion resistant for long life.
- Simply Design – Powerful, efficient operation and easy servicing.
- Proper Impeller Alignment –For smooth, quiet running.
- Unique Diffuser Design – For quick automatic prime. No additional water needed for repriming after installation.
- Common Brackets – Cases and gaskets on all sizes… simplified parts selection.
|Key #||Part #||Part||Link|
|3||20598D||Seal Plate Bracket||Click Here|
|5||14525A (PS200)||Shaft Seal||Click Here|
|6||20600B||Impeller Brass||Click Here|
|6||20600B4||Impeller Plastic||Click Here|
|9||5014A167||Seal Plate Gasket||Click Here|
|10||5014A166||Diffuser Gasket||Click Here|
There are no reviews yet.