Myers SRM4PC1, .4 HP, 115V, Residential Sewage Pump
Call for pricing
The Myers SRM4 series residential sewage pumps are considered by industry pros to be extremely reliable. The specially designed recessed impeller allows 2” solids to easily pass through without jamming. The cast iron housing and volute case handle the harshest conditions and will provide years of service.
- Residential Sewage
- .4 HP
- 115 Volt
- Single Phase, 60 Hz
- 12 Amp
- 20′ Power Cord
- Piggyback Automatic Float
- 2″ Discharge
- Can handle up to 2″ Solids
- 19′ Shut Off Head
- 95 GPM Maximum
- Versatile Applications: Effective and efficient performance in septic tank sewage, effluent and highcapacity sump applications.
- Handles the Heat: High-endurance, oil-cooled motor for continuous bearing lubrication and critical heat dissipation.
- Powerful Torque: High-torque, permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor; no starting switches or relays to wear out.
- Motor Protection: Long-life carbon/ceramic seal provides extra protection against water leaks
- Excess Heat Detection: Internal heat sensor provides overload protection; automatically resets when motor cools to a safe operating temperature.
- free-flow Design: Recessed impeller design also improves the free flow of solids up to 2”.
- Longer Bearing Life: Recessed impeller reduces radial bearing loads, increasing bearing life.