Pedrollo PK-03H36S (PK 60), 1/3 HP, 230/460 Volt, Three Phase Turbine Pump
The Pedrollo PK-03H36S 1/3 hp, 230/460 Volt, Three Phase, end suction, peripheral turbine pump is suitable for domestic or industrial applications.
- 1/3 HP
- 230/460 Volt
- Three Phase
- 60 HZ
- End Suction
- Italian model number PK 60
They are recommended for pumping clean water without abrasive particles and liquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
For their reliability, simplicity of use and economy, they are suitable for domestic use and, in particular, for distributing water in combination with small pressure sets, for irrigating gardens.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- SUCTION AND DISCHARGE: 1″ x 1″
- PUMP BODY: Cast Iron, with threaded ports.
- MOTOR BRACKET: Aluminum with brass insert; reduces starting difficulties due to seizure of the impeller after long periods of inactivity.
- IMPELLER: Brass, of the type with radial peripheral vanes.
- MOTOR SHAFT: Stainless Steel
- ELECTRIC MOTOR: The pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched Pedrollo electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.