Pedrollo PK-03H36S (PK 60), 1/3 HP, 230/460 Volt, Three Phase Turbine Pump
Call for pricing
The Pedrollo PK-03H36S 1/3 hp, 230/460 Volt, Three Phase, end suction, peripheral turbine pump is suitable for domestic or industrial applications.
- 1/3 HP
- 230/460 Volt
- Three Phase
- 60 HZ
- End Suction
- Italian model number PK 60
- They are recommended for pumping clean water without abrasive particles and liquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
- For their reliability, simplicity of use and economy, they are suitable for domestic use and, in particular, for distributing water in combination with small pressure sets, for irrigating gardens.
- The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Suction And Discharge: 1″ x 1″
- Pump Body: Cast Iron, with threaded ports.
- Motor Bracket: Aluminum with brass insert; reduces starting difficulties due to seizure of the impeller after long periods of inactivity.
- Impeller: Brass, of the type with radial peripheral vanes.
- Motor Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Electric Motor: The pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched Pedrollo electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.