Pedrollo PQHHB-05C16S (PQm 81Bs), 1/2 HP, 230 Volt, Single Phase, Brass Lateral Turbine Pump
Call for pricing
The Pedrollo PQHHB-05C16S 1/2 hp, 230 Volt, lateral suction, single phase, brass peripheral turbine pump is best suited for industrial applications where high head and low flow are needed.
- 1/2 HP
- 230 Volt
- Single Phase
- 60 HZ
- Lateral Suction
- Brass casing
- Italian Model Number PQm 81Bs
- They are recommended for pumping clean water without abrasive particles and liquids that are chemically non-aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
- The hydraulic characteristics of these pumps, together with their compactness, make them suitable for use in the industrial sector.
- The non-ferrous construction guarantees against rust and oxidation. The compact design and hydraulic characteristics suit industrial applications including cooling and conditioning systems.
- The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Suction: 1/2″
- Discharge: 1/2″
- Pump Body: Brass, with threaded ports.
- Motor Bracket: Aluminum with brass insert; reduces starting difficulties due to seizure of the impeller after long periods of inactivity.
- Impeller: Brass, of the type with radial peripheral vanes.
- Motor Shaft: Stainless steel
- Mechanical Seal: Ceramic – graphite – Viton.
- Electric Motor: The pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched Pedrollo electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.