Sta-Rite HMSF 1 1/2 HP Multi-Stage Deep Well Jet Pump
Call for pricing
HMS Series Multi-Stage Jet Pumps are the highest performing pumps available in its category. The HMS Series Convertible Jets utilize the STA-RITE built-in regulator, offering easier priming and better range of performance from a complete line of Shallow Well, 4″ Double Pipe, 2″ and 3″ Single Pipe Jet Packages. Pump may also be operated as a self-priming centrifugal (to 25 ft.) to provide a wide range of high pressure applications.
- Home Water Supply
- Boosting Applications
- 1 1/2 HP
- 115/230 Volt Dual Voltage (Comes Set on 230 Volts)
- Single Phase, 60 Hz, 3500 RPM
- 1 1/4″ Suction over 1″ Driver
- 1″ Discharge
- 2 Stages
- Adjustable Pressure Switch comes preset at 30-50 PSI.
- For full performance see Performance Chart
- Automatic Pressure Regulator – Faster-acting and quieter, design eliminates “hunting” for correct drive pressure. New improved stem and guide are precisely molded to assure efficient, trouble-free performance on all deep wells. See ordering information (Deep well only).
- Quality Construction – Closegrained cast iron pump body is rugged, one-piece unit, specially treated to resist corrosion. Drain port provided for easy winterizing.
- Precision-machined Diffusers – Assure faster priming.
- Mechanical Shaft Seal – Precision lapped and highly polished carbonceramic, stainless steel construction. Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication for maximum protection.
- Polycarbonate Impellers – Precision molded for perfect balance, and ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency.
- Motor Windings – Superior insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants to ensure prolonged motor life.
- Dustproof Cover – All electrical components are protected from dirt, dust and insects by a dustproof canopy. Ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components. This eliminates the most common cause of motor failure.
- Balanced Rotor – Rotor is die cast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency; dynamically balanced.
- Heavy-duty Ball Bearings – Shielded, permanently lubricated bearings are extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth, quiet operation.
- Pump and Motor Shaft – One piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment. Shaft is stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
|Key #||Part #||Part||Link|
|5||L20-43||Seal Plate Gasket||Click Here|
|9||J43-23||Spacer, Impeller||Click Here|
|13||L21-1||Diffuser Ring||Click Here|