Sta-Rite SLC 1/2 HP Deep Well Jet Pump
Call for pricing
The ProJet SL convertible jet pumps offer a proven cast iron self-priming design. The ProJet SL convertible jets utilize the built-in regulators, offering easier priming and better range of performance from a complete line of shallow well, 4″ double pipe, 2″ and 3″ single pipe jet packages.
- Home Water Supply
- 1/2 HP
- 115/230 Volt Dual Voltage (Comes set for 230 Volt)
- Single Phase, 60 Hz
- 1 1/4″ Suction over 1″ Driver
- 1″ Discharge
- This pump requires a jet package in the well in order to operate correctly
- Quality construction: Close-grained cast iron pump body is rugged one-piece unit, specially treated to resist corrosion. Drain port provided for easy winterizing.
- Noryl impeller: Precision-molded for perfect balance…ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency.
- Precision-Molded Diffuser: Pump primes faster, handles more air, with multi-port, precision-molded, reinforced polypropylene diffuser.
- Pressure Switch: High-quality, cut-in pressure setting is adjustable. Fixed 20 PSI differential.
- Mechanical Shaft Seal: Precision-lapped and highly polished carbon-ceramic, stainless steel construction. Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication for maximum protection.
- Motor Windings: Superior insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants assures prolonged motor life.
- Balanced Rotor: Diecast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency dynamically balanced.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings: Shielded, permanently lubricated bearings, extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth, quiet operation.
- Pump and Motor Shaft: 416 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance; one-piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment.
- Dustproof cover: Dustproof canopy protects all electrical components from dirt, dust and insects; ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components eliminates the most common cause of motor failure.
- Body and Seal Plate: Close-grained cast iron
- Impeller: High-strength Noryl
- Diffuser: Reinforced polypropylene with brass wear ring
- Shaft: One-piece threaded 416 stainless steel
- Base: Steel, 12 gauge
- Max. Liquid Temperature: 140°F
- Max. inlet Pressure: 50 PSI
- Pressure Switch Pre-Set: 30–50 PSI
- Suction Ports: “Suction-over-Drive”
|Key #||Part #||Part||Link|
|3||N3-1043P||Seal Plate||Click Here|
|4||N20-35||Seal Plate Gasket||Click Here|
|8||L21-1||Diffuser Ring Gasket||Click Here|
|12||L76-48||Pump Casing||Click Here|