Florida Pump Service – COVID-19 PLAN
As all of us deal with the Covid-19 outbreak and the uncertainty surrounding the
outbreak, we want to let you know that Florida Pump Service will continue to operate
with the same reliable service and products you’ve always counted on.
Under the Department of Homeland Security CISA division, businesses related to
critical infrastructure such as water and wastewater have been deemed essential.
Florida Pump Service’s scope of work is covered under several of the subheadings
including water supply, wastewater infrastructure, and water treatment.
We know the Covid-19 outbreak can cause uncertainty for you, your company,
and the health of those around you. We have a disaster recovery plan that allows us to
operate in a safe and effective way.
- Several of our employees are working from home and will be available to you
during our normal business hours of 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- We will continue to run the fastest, most reliable 24-hour emergency service.
- Our shop and store will remain open, with a protective area for our clients and
In addition to our disaster recovery plan, we have taken measures to protect you
and our staff’s health.
- Please maintain the safe 6’ distance from our staff and techs. This is for your
protection and ours.
- Our staff is following CDC recommended guidelines on washing hands and
refraining from touching others.
We know this is a time of great uncertainty, but we don’t want you to have to
worry about your water. Florida Pump Service is here to help through this ordeal, and
we will emerge stronger on the other side.
Be safe and well,
Florida Pump Service, Inc.