Sta-Rite SND 3/4 HP Shallow Well Jet Pump
Call for pricing
The STA-RITE SN Series pump provides excellent performance with good pressure for wells up to 25’ deep. Great for homes, farms, and irrigation.
- Shallow Well Application
- 3/4 HP
- Suction: 1-1/4”
- Discharge 1”
- Voltage: Dual Voltage 115/230 (Comes set on 230 volt)
- Single Phase
- Pressure Gauge: Adjustable, set on 30-50 psi
- Quality construction: Close-grained cast iron body. Drain port provided for easy winterizing.
- Built-in Jet: High-strength Lexan nozzle and venturi for maximum resistance to corrosion and abrasion. Cleanout plug provided for ease of service.
- Noryl impeller: Precision-molded for perfect balance…ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency.
- Precision-Molded Diffuser: Pump primes faster, handles more air, with multi-port, precision-molded, reinforced polypropylene diffuser.
- Mechanical Shaft Seal: Precision lapped and highly polished carbon-ceramic, stainless steel construction. Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication.
- Motor Windings: Superior insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants…assure prolonged motor life.
- Balanced Rotor: Diecast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency, dynamically balanced.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings: Shielded, permanently lubricated bearings, extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth, quiet operation.
- Pump and Motor Shaft: Stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance; one-piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment.
- Dustproof cover: All electrical components are protected from dirt, dust and insects by a dustproof canopy; ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components.
- Pressure Switch: Professional quality, allows cut-in adjustments.
|Key #||Part #||Part||Link|
|3||N3-9||Seal Plate||Click Here|
|4||N20-35||Seal Plate Gasket||Click Here|
|8||N20-34||Diffuser Gasket||Click Here|
|11A||N34P-21||Jet Nozzle||Click Here|